Diving in Koh Samui or Koh Tao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dived off Koh Tao with a company called Davy jones locker and it was amazing! I did 4 different dive sites and saw bull sharks, a whale shark and a turtle. I can highly recommend the diving around koh Tao (and the dive school for that matter)
Why is somebody from DJL spamming all forums that he can find? Not giving any kind of information, only spamming and pretending to be a guest. You're doing more harm than good this way for your employer.

I dived off Koh Tao with a company called Davy jones locker and it was amazing! I did 4 different dive sites and saw bull sharks, a whale shark and a turtle. I can highly recommend the diving around koh Tao (and the dive school for that matter)

Of course you dived with them. You're an instructor there. Surprised, as an instructor, you've only done 4 dive sites... I guess DJL don't offer a lot of variety for their customers?

Credibility = zero.

Honesty = zero.

Last edited:
Hello.
I tarvelled to Thailand and rented a Koh Samui villa around beach. There are many wonderful dive sites at Koh Samui like Mango Bay, Twins, Green Rock. Diving operations are wonderful at Kon Samui. You can dive off to Koh Tao in the morning and return back to villas at evening.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom