Diving in Kochi and Southern Japan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tassie_Rohan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi There -

I'm thinking of heading across to Japan late December to early Jan to visit my brother in Kochi. As usual I will try to cram in as much diving as possible. Are there any good dive sites out of Kochi, and where would you head to for some decent dives in the southern half of japan?

Cheers,
Rohan.

Tassie_Rohan:
Hi There -

I'm thinking of heading across to Japan late December to early Jan to visit my brother in Kochi. As usual I will try to cram in as much diving as possible. Are there any good dive sites out of Kochi, and where would you head to for some decent dives in the southern half of japan?

Cheers,
Rohan.
The southern islands are great that time of year. Water not to cold yet and the viz is usually great. I am partial to Okinawa and Yonaguni myself but Ishigaki, Iriomote and Miyako all have great diving that time of year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom