Diving in Jacksonville this weekend!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GlowWorm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm going diving this weekend in Jacksonville, FL! Has anybody been diving in that area? How is the vis this time of year and water temp? I'm pretty excited, I haven't been diving since January so it's long over due! Not going to lie though, I'm a little nervous. I'm nervous every time before I dive. I guess because I'm still new to it. It's more of an excited nervous though. I feel like I'm going to forget everything I know, but I know that's not true. Has anybody else ever felt like this when they first began diving? I just want to be 100% confident when I go.

Ive been certified almost a year but I've only been able to do about 9 or 10 dives. My last ones were down in West Palm Beach and it was so awesome! 70ft of vis in most spots and I saw some sharks and a giant sting ray! I'm hoping I'll be able to see some awesome big sea life this time, but if not the cute little fish and the awesome underwater view will work just fine!!

How was the dive in Jax. I to am new to the sport, will be in the Jax area July 2-8 and was wondering about diving in the area. I actually will Be in Amelia Island which is just north

All the local diving is either offshore or in cave country. There are a couple of charters, huge spearing community up here too. Haven't dived it personally (yet) but soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom