Diving in Italy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ciao!

From Bologna you must move to the other coast or southern.

Diving is great! expecially if you like wrecks. Water in July is normally 23-25°C in the surface and 12-15°C at -40 mt

If you want you can ask for detailed info.

Ciao, Marco

no, it's ok but cold is relative... if you wear a dry suite and good underwear you're fine
ciao, Marco

I agree with Chris. I dove at Portofino area last summer it was a great dive. There is also a dive to the sculpture of Christ. I went with a dive club called abyss at Rapello good choice to make.
Enjoy
Rauven

Grazie Marco.
I asked about Bologna because I will be going to university there. I will actually be in Ravenna which I know is close to the Adriatic. I know the university has a little dive club, but I was wondering if you know of any groups around there.

Ciao, Michael

Hi Mike, yes, of couse, when you're in Italy contact us!
Ciao, Marco

Michael, in the adriatic sea there very poor viz, unless you go in Croatia o the other side of Adriatic itself. Most people form Bologna drive to the west side of Italy to dive. Once there you will have no problem at all to arrage carpool to dive in tuscany and Liguria.

Vento in poppa (Fair winds) for your stay in Italy! :)

:captain:

Thank you very much for your reply. I can hardly wait to get to Italy and get wet.

Mike

I will be going to Palermo mid/late April and Malta early May. any idea what water temps are like? will a good quality 3mm fullsuit be enough??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom