Diving in Indiana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GoBlues

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My son and I wil be headed to Indiana this weekend but have been told we cant see the family until Sunday (Surprise party) so wanted to see if anyone can recommend a good dive spot in IN. Woudl prefer somewhere around the middle band or around Ft Wayne area.

Suggestions?

Sounds like Lake Michigan or to dart over to Gilboa or White Star would be your best bet.

Muncie has Phillips Quarry and depending what you mean by "middle band" maybe France Park. Gilboa gives best viz by far

Further south is Natural Springs Resort near Richmond Ind, off I-70. Shallow. Nice amenities.

If you have not been to Gilboa Quarry near Findlay, Ohio..would be worth the drive

Thanks folks, looks like Gilboa Quarry it is. A fun weekend of AHL hockey, diving, and Grandmothers 99th Birthday!

There will be a bunch of Scuba Board members there this weekend for Great Lakes Wrecking Crew fall meet and greet. Find the group and say hi.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom