Diving in Dominica

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlevenson

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm headed to Dominica next week and was curious if anyone had any reccomended dive sites I should check out. Also, has anyone been diving from shore in the area around Castle Comfort Lodge? I'm an avid photographer and I love the chance to get away from overs and just look for tiny critters. Just curious what the diving might be like from shore.

thanks!

Anyone ever get in the water with dolphins or whales in Dominica as well? Would love to get some video as well.

where are you staying? we are going to be there next week also.

I can't speak for the shore diving but most of the sites in the Marine Reserve at Scotts Head are spectacular. To name a few, Dangle Bens, La Abym, The Edge, Scotts Head Drop off.

I'm taking American Airlines through PR

If you like taking pictures of little creatures you are going to love Dominica. The sand at Champagne is loaded with critters. Take a mirror to get the pike blennies to play.

I just finished a photo gallery of May 2nd -9th Dominica trip. So far it is underwater photo's only.

Kneptune's photos

Dominica 2009

Back
Top Bottom