diving in dipolog?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why you dive there, any interesting dive site?
shugar:
zamboanga del norte... northwest mindanao... where rizal's dapitan is...

jalosjos territory...

Jag

You dive there before?
Twomixdiver:
Mindanao. Draw a straight line going south from Dumaguete or Apo Island. Great and friendly people there. Use to berth my dive boat in Dapitan harbor.

Dakak accomodations are now very affordable. I think less than Php 1000 a night without food.

thanks you for your information:D
Twomixdiver:
Well... the best spot is Aliguay island. I forget the cost. There are some good spots around Dakak beach resort. This is some three to four years ago...

Jason Ooi:
Why you dive there, any interesting dive site?
i'll be there to host the milo marathon... they're flying me in 2 days early because there are no flights on saturday (marathon's sunday dawn)... so i have time to dive hehehehehe

@gordy: send me the info please... do hook me up... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jag

Jason Ooi:
Yes! Where's in Philippines??
jason:

this is zamboanga del norte... dipolog is shown
Ph_locator_zamboanga_del_norte_dipolog.png

it's on the northwest end of mindanao island... if you can envision the philippines as a man planting rice, zambo del norte would be the man's winky
map1.gif

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom