Diving in Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, here is the ultimate question....would you want to go back to Curacao?

Scubamax

Thanks for sharing the adventure and pics DG. I will be heading to that part of the planet later this year. This has got me all psyched. Thanks again.

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
:cool1:

DrySuitDave:
I believe that is Hans in the boots and banana hammock thong in the last photo....

Sometimes when you do a panorama, you pick up some weird stuff. Must be one of those Dutch guys...certainly no American would wear that (most of the people on the beaches were Dutch)!

My wife went with me over to the dive shop and she didn't see anything like what Julie described.

scubamax:
So, here is the ultimate question....would you want to go back to Curacao?

I don't know if I'd go back...there are so many other places that I've never been to (like Coz, Caymans, Belize, Roatan, etc). I've only been diving for 1 1/2 years. The best part of Curacao, was that there was a lot for the non-divers to do. My wife really liked the area of Willemstad called Punda.

My wife went with me over to the dive shop and she didn't see anything like what Julie described.

After having traveled the world with Julie and many groups of divers (most of whom have been women) I can tell you that I have never seen so many women loose their breath over the same guy like they all did for Hans... He literally turned them into babbling idiots just by existing... He must not be there anymore!

Kevin

Seadiver5:

After having traveled the world with Julie and many groups of divers (most of whom have been women) I can tell you that I have never seen so many women loose their breath over the same guy like they all did for Hans... He literally turned them into babbling idiots just by existing... He must not be there anymore!

Kevin

After reading the comments and discussions that Julie has taken part in, it's hard for me to picture her that way. I would have loved to see it though; got any pictures (just kidding).

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
:cool1:

I heard Bill O'Rielly the TV & Radio personality guy say on his show today that he just returned from diving in Curacao.

Diving is fun,
Caymaniac

caymaniac:
I heard Bill O'Rielly the TV & Radio personality guy say on his show today that he just returned from diving in Curacao.

Diving is fun,
Caymaniac

Gee, sorry I missed him. My son LOVES this guy!

i know this is a little late but anybody who is going to curacao and looking for a great dive center i would recommend atlantis dive shop it is about 2 miles from breezes, they went out of the way to help me when i was there and stranded by the breezes dive shop. AquaRock

AquaRock:
i know this is a little late but anybody who is going to curacao and looking for a great dive center i would recommend atlantis dive shop it is about 2 miles from breezes, they went out of the way to help me when i was there and stranded by the breezes dive shop. AquaRock

How were you "stranded?" Shore dive with real bad current?

Back
Top Bottom