Diving in Brockville/Rockport tomorrow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ibnygator

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone diving in the Brockville or Rockport areas tomorrow that would want to hook up? I'm making the three hour drive, but haven't found anyone to dive with yet...gotta find a regular buddy around here somewhere...

but how about Sunday?

MWC, jrtonkin, Diving Gal and self will be in the area, probably doing shore dives (charters seem to be hard to find in B'ville this weekend).

I have a flight to catch, but you could try PMing Diving Gal for details, such as they are. Or, while in the area, if you spot a tallish blonde maniac wearing a black stetson and dark green Ontario Fresh Water Freaks shirt (or lugging a BP and wings) it will probably turn out to be me.

cat once bubbled...
... if you spot a tallish blonde maniac wearing a black stetson and dark green Ontario Fresh Water Freaks shirt (or lugging a BP and wings) it will probably turn out to be me.

and looking so cute when you do it!

Also joining the fun is Alfred E... so it's turning into a mini freak gathering.

I'd love to me up with, and meet, some of you, but I take the days when I can get them and the only day I can go this weekend is Saturday. Oh well, maybe another time...

I hooked up with Max at Underwater Bum to dive tomorrow morning, so I guess I'm all set. :thumb:

Thanks,

Bill

Yep..I'll be there sunday whenever the plans come together. I'll be the short red headed guy with freckles and as some think with big ears, driving a blue van..

Back
Top Bottom