Diving in BC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

masterlucas3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
So i def want to get back to the west coast and do some diving in bc, i have some time off in march, is that too early for most dive ops around vancover? or should i wait for summer?

So i def want to get back to the west coast and do some diving in bc, i have some time off in march, is that too early for most dive ops around vancover? or should i wait for summer?

Its not to early.

I ran charters year round out of Vancouver. This was the norm, unless things have changed. There's not much difference in water temperature.

We dive all year here, charters run all year here, we don't wait for summer, it waits for us :)

Lots of good shore diving both on the mainland and Island. Post when you have definitive dates as to when you can dive and and whether on the mainland or island and I am sure there will be people locally that can hook up with you.

Actually best vis is in the winter and worst weather is in November but we dive all year here

if you can make it to Port Hardy (God's Pocket/browning wall) you'll see some of the best the province has to offer.

there are some great sites in the lower mainland. I'm not familiar with any on the mainland, but plenty or operators in Nanaimo & Victoria to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom