Diving in Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tinylia

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am organizing a trip to Bali in May 2005. The great thing about this trip is 2 things: cheap and if you are single, you're not being punished! :)

The cost would be in the neighborhood of $1700. It includes: airfare, lodging, transportations, breakfast, diving up to 4 dives/day. This trip will be a 10 days trip. 6 days of diving, 3 days of traveling (yes, it takes about 35hr to fly...ugh!) and 1 day of R&R.

Dive sites are: Nusa Penida, Tulamben, Amed, and Menjangan Island.

Please email me for further info: tinylia@yahoo.com

undefinedundefined
tinylia:
Hello All,

I am organizing a trip to Bali in May 2005. The great thing about this trip is 2 things: cheap and if you are single, you're not being punished! :)

The cost would be in the neighborhood of $1700. It includes: airfare, lodging, transportations, breakfast, diving up to 4 dives/day. This trip will be a 10 days trip. 6 days of diving, 3 days of traveling (yes, it takes about 35hr to fly...ugh!) and 1 day of R&R.

Michael Schlink:
What shop are using in Bali ? Are you staying in Tulamben or going up for the day. Where are you staying Sanur, Kuta or Nusa Dua?

In Tulamben it will be Bali Coral. We would be staying in Tulamben for 3 days. There are 8 dive sites alone in Tulamben. Then on to Menjangan island for 2 days. Then in Sanur for another 2 days. Don't know in what order it will be. It just depends on the rest of the group. Then, I would like to have an R&R in Ubud for a day before flying out. It's a nice quaint artsy town. Perfect for shopping for souvenirs :)

tinylia:
Hello All,

I'm interested in going on this trip with you and have sent you a direct email regarding deposit, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom