Diving in Athens, TX - May 21st - 23rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sham_ba_la

Reaction score
Hi All,

On May 21st - 23rd a group of us are planning on having a get together at Athens Scuba Park in Athens, TX. Were mostly all singles, but there will also be a few buddyless divers as well as possibly some students, so if your single or just buddyless come out and join the fun.

Were planning on camping out on the grounds if anyone wants to practice their night dive skills you can feel free either way your welcome to join us for the weekend or come for the day, whichever suits your schedule best...

For more details, PM me :bounce:

Hey All,

If anyone is interested in this weekend one of our instructor friends who is going to be with us has just informed me he's willing to offer the following at reduced rates to anyone interested.

Search & Recovery
Night Dive Cert
Navigation
Ect...

It's going to be a short weekend trip, but if you have any special interests please PM me and I will check to see what we can do. Please also note this instructor is certified to teach Padi, Naui, SDI/TDI, etc..

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know on the Athen's weekend I have a dock and area reserved for this fun filled weekend.. :monkeydan we've got an instructor coming out and have some fun things planned for the weekend. It will be a great opporunity to meet some new friends and dive to your hearts content... hope to see you there.

Deb :05:

zendiver1:
Deb, what doc did you get and did you get it for the WHOLE weekend?

-ZD

The dock reserved is Dock 11, which is a bit secluded from the rest of the docks and great for the group, we have it reserved for the whole weekend. It has a private pavilion which we can use and not far from the pool, volleyball courts or the shop.

Hope to see you there.

Deb

If I am in town, you can count me in. Ive been looking for people to dive with and this sounds like it will be a blast.

Scoobiediver:
If I am in town, you can count me in. Ive been looking for people to dive with and this sounds like it will be a blast.

Hey Scoobiediver, hope to see you there, it's bound to be a lot of fun and a great way to meet other divers in the area. :monkeydan

Hello Sham_ba_la,

Sounds like diving.

I can come Friday and stay until Saturday then navigate south to Lake Travis to dive with the southern swampers.

Please send me a PM on directions & time.

See you underwater,

Charlyn

Back
Top Bottom