Diving in Anilao Mid October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Guys, just getting my trip sorted out and will go to Peters on 19th November and leave after 5 days and wanted to fly from Tacloban to either Anilao or Dumagette but the flights are min 1 stop and take hours ie to Caticlan (anilao) is nearly 9 hours!!
Any excellent muck diving within an area I can fly direct to? Is it better to take ferry to Cebu and fly from there? Or fly to Manilla and get taxi to Anilao?
I am confused.
Caticlan is for Boracay which is miles away from Anilao. The nearest airport for Anilao is Manila.
The easier and quickest way from Southern Leyte to Anilao is via Tacloban to Manila. Why would anyone want to travel to Maasin/Hilongo/Ormoc for the ferry to Cebu City and then to the airport for the flight to Manila?

Centrals you think you are confused you want to see it from my side of the fence.
I have spent 3 hours looking at dive places that might suit me and then trying to work out how to get from one to another in a reasonable amount of time.
You've assumed I know my way around a bunch of islands and google is NOT my friend today, only wants to sell me crap.
Assumptions are the standpoints of fools!!! Sorry mate I'm getting a bit grumpy trying sort this out.

Calm down mate.
There are plenty of posts on Anilao in SB. Check with the suggested resort web site on "getting there". Finding a suitable resort is NOT easy but getting there is pretty straight forward if you opt for taxi from Manila airport.

Calm down mate.
There are plenty of posts on Anilao in SB. Check with the suggested resort web site on "getting there". Finding a suitable resort is NOT easy but getting there is pretty straight forward if you opt for taxi from Manila airport.

Centrals - I don't want to start an argument with you BUT you have done 3 posts and 2 are stating you don't understand and the other tells me nothing new apart from 'calm down'.
Mate you are suffering for relevance failure.

Blue Ribbon resort in Anilao
Thanks Boris had a look and it looks interesting. I will contact them.

Thanks Boris just booked in for 3 days. Appreciate your suggestion.
Ardy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom