Diving in Abu Dhabi?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shauna

Reaction score
Hi there....Seconded to Abu Dhabi for 18 months work. Have always wanted to learn how to dive but lived in Ireland (brrr!). Anybody know of a good school/club in the Abu Dhabi/Dubai area. Thanks.

Hey Shauna,

I have no input for your question... But I wanted to welcome you aboard the most awesome board, diving or otherwise on the net. I would be surprised if no one knows the answer to this question... Good luck!!!

:tease:

Well,
I really found this to be a challenge. I wanted to find a school for you, but no luck.
Maybe Padi can help you. http://www.padi.com
Call them at 1800-729-7234 or 949-858-7234 ext. 535.
Good luck!
:sunny:

Greetings From ARIZONA the all beach and no ocean state

here is a link that has contact information

For many places

hope this helps you DIVE

Wow...thanks for the replies Pete, Natasha, Fishkiller and Ladydiver. I will let u know how I get on. xx

Found three PADI places..picked one and also signed up for a British Sub-Aqua Open Divers course to run in parallel...plenty of time on my hands here!

Tanx guys...

Shauna,

Welcome aboard and good luck on your training. Soon you will be a diving fool like the rest of us. Just know now it is an addiction for which there is no cure!

Once a diver always a diver!

Hi Shauna!

First of all, welcome!

Second of all...where is Abu Dhabi? (and don't tell me to check the links..I'm just too lazy! *grins*)

Back
Top Bottom