Diving georgia ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to SB, 19Delta. Depending upon what you consider to be a good dive, you might find Lake Lanier in North Georgia an acceptable dive site as well. So far, I have had some good dives there. You can see some of the dive reports from Lanier in the Lake Lanier Looney Birds forum.

Welcome 19DELTA, where you at in Georgia?

Mike in Alpharetta

i have been off the west bank a few times...and also across the lake by the dam...not bad diving..(of course any diving is good diving) and to answer your question mike...i am in douglasville...west side

Looks like you and Lone Frogman are neighbors then. He and I are always looking for someone to dive with.

Darel

i have a frogman in my back yard ? out standing!!!!! i knew i came to the right place !!! were have you guys been diving lately ?

Except for one week in Destin, I have been diving Lanier and Dive Haven over the Summer. Besides Lanier and Dive Haven, I don't know where Lone Frogman has been.

with me and mike at westbank,always need dive buddies.

anyone diving this weekend,im working on getting the diveboat up and running. anyone need any boats i need to thin a few out,too much work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom