Diving from the mainland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave Dillehay

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
As many of you know, Aldora has not been eager to serve cruise ship divers or others from the mainland that come for only one day of diving. The reason for that is that it can be very disruptive in our efforts to properly load our boats with divers of similar skills and late arrivals or no shows cause all sorts of grief.

However, we recognize that many divers stuck on the mainland would really enjoy the valet service we offer. We have been thinking this through some time and have a new program for these situations. Here is how it works:

The mainland divers have to catch the 7 am ferry and we can hold a boat for departure at about 8 am. After the first day those participating in this program will receive a free night stay at the Luxurious waterfront Villa Aldora. Diving the next day on a regular boat with similar divers—that is two days of diving and one special night in Cozumel. The cost will only be for the normal prices for Aldora Divers. Reservations must be made and paid 24 hours in advance and is on a space available basis ( we almost always have a room available).

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

www.aldora.com

That is awesome.

I would like to report on this. After diving 5 days with Aldora I had planned to spend some time in Playa, don't ask me why. A week later I am back taking advantage of Dave

Attachments

• 20180830_212335.jpg
    20180830_212335.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 45
Wow, that's awesome. Wish we had known before we booked our AirBNB for Feb. Will definitely try to do this in March.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom