Diving from Singapore January 2018?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Erik 1

Registered
Reaction score
I am going to be in Singapore from January 9 to January 21, 2018 and will have my weekdays free but not the weekend. I'd like to do some diving if there are any good and reasonably easy options. I could possibly do a 2 to 4 day overnight during the week of January 15th. Ideal for me would be a good local operator who does day trips or a liveaboard option that departs from Singapore during the week. I've read a few older threads on this forum and, unfortunately, it seems that there aren't any really good day trip options and the liveaboards that operate all go out over the weekends. Does anybody have any suggestions or advice? Thanks.

Fly to Bali (16+ flights / day, ~2.5h flight time, flight time from Singapore to Denpasar) & go diving to Nusa Penida with aqua cat bali, the best travel to scuba diving / dive / diving in Bali, Indonesia I have been going there & diving with Today (dive guide / DM) for the last 10 years. I was there on Dec 3-5 and saw these:

om1828982.jpg
om1828948.jpg
om1828952.jpg
om1829064.jpg
om1829078.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom