Diving Deutschland!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd be interested in a sub forum as well....

I live in Frankfurt, but dive from the Baltic down to the Bodensee..

Also, i go onto Divinggroup but steer clear of Tauchernet, as i find that forum a bit,,, well,,, average....

Another German diver checking in. I actively participate both in SB and Taucher.net, so we are not that rare to find :)

I can recommend a flooded mine we have not far from where I live. It's called Miltitz. Counting the days to get cave cert...

Another German diver checking in. I actively participate both in SB and Taucher.net, so we are not that rare to find :)

I can recommend a flooded mine we have not far from where I live. It's called Miltitz. Counting the days to get cave cert...

Near which city?

Ah, cool! That's a bit of a drive for me.

Hey guys, I dive year round as well if anyone wants a dive buddy let me know guymitch2007@gmail.com I need dive buddies as I am new to the area. I dive Holland Zeeland area alot but I am up for any diving.

---------- Post added November 28th, 2013 at 11:21 AM ----------

I would love to dive that chalk mine, I have seen videos.

There should be a couple of spots where you can dive, both lakes and rivers. I know of two shops that are a bit more than an hour from Basel, but just using google I found some that are more like 20 minutes away.

While I am interested in trying out drift diving in rivers, I am not so much into cold water diving...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom