Diving Deutschland!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know it's a long shot, but is anyone of you (in Germany, Munich would be ideal) interested in ordering some Deep 6 Eddy Fins with me?
I really want them, but the shipping to germany is $70 for a single pair, making it $170 plus 19% tax plus maybe additional tolls. :shocked:

When ordering e.g. two pairs it would be $190 plus about $90 shipping, so we'd save about $35 each. The more the better.
I'd offer to handle ordering, customs etc., we would only have to discuss 'internal' distribution.

Its a thought but couldnt trust to get the sizing right. Am a bit further north than you in Germany. Is it sidemount/cave you want them for? I have the OMS Slipstreams which are neutrally buoyant and been happy with them.

Nah, just 'regular' diving from warm vacations to deep&cold in a Drysuit.. i just really like the orange color and want to give them a shot. :)
If the Slipstreams came in Orange i'd take those as well. :)

Got a pair of Scubapro jetfins or Apollo split fins XL if you want them in good nick. 50e plus post in Germany?

I have regular Jet Fins. And to take Split Fins you'd have to pay me. :)
This is really specifically and only about ordering the Deep 6 Eddy Fins.

Back
Top Bottom