Diving Cozumel in May, 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wench

Registered
Reaction score
Another wonderful trip to Cozumel.

These pictures were taken with my SeaLife 1400 using Ambient lighting. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did - shooting them. :)

Diving with Eagle Ray Divers on the Miguelito
Coz-May-A-Diving-Cozumel_zpse32a9c6a.jpg

Blonde Naso Tang
Coz-May-Blonde-Naso-Tang_zps25b04a23.jpg

FourEyed Butterfly Fish
Coz--May-FourEyed-Butteerfl_zps82bb4df2.jpg

HoneyComb Cowfish all colored up
Coz-May-HoneyComb-CowFish_zps9ebd2fc9.jpg

HoneyComb Cowfish swimming towards Leo's hand (Our Dive Master)
Coz-May-HoneyComb-Cowfish-0_zps7241070f.jpg

Queen Trigger
Coz-May-Queen-Trigger-01_zps5a9abf9d.jpg

Mated Pair - French Angels
Coz-May-Mated-French-Angels_zps6d63611d.jpg

Best Buds - Parrot Fish and French Angel
Coz-May-Parrot-and-French-A_zps98dc8e65.jpg

Princess Parrot Fish
Coz-May-Princess-ParrotFish_zps3f625060.jpg

Purple Tipped Anemone
Coz-May-PurpleTipped-Anemon_zpsd2fbeb9d.jpg

UW and the sky
Coz-May-Scenery-and-the-sky_zps751a8eca.jpg

Sea Turtle grazing the reefs
Coz-May-Sea-Turtle-Reef_zps107c6d7b.jpg

UW Jungle, Do you see what I see?
Coz-May-UW-Jungle-RockForma_zps04fa7b66.jpg

Trigger and Angel
Coz-May-Trigger-and-French-_zpsbc4c9c29.jpg

Happy Anemone
Coz-May-YellowAnemone_zps17f7be91.jpg

Sea Turtle going up for air
Coz-May-SeaTurtle_zps08a67438.jpg

Awesome pics! Looks like you had a great time. I dived Cozumel last year and March of this year. Loved it! Going back for sure.... Just don't know when. :)

We've been going for 6 years now - last year we went 3 times. lol This last flight was 2 hours and 11 minutes straight through into Cozumel. To think we're so close to paradise.

I'm pretty happy with my SeaLife 1400 and taking my shots with ambient lighting. Now that I've had time to learn it a little better and set up my shots, it makes a huge difference - especially shooting in many times - ripping currents. :)

I wish I had the time to gone every year, that would be awesome. I am going to work on that! :) Also, I dont have a camera yet but it's on the short list!

great pics so that's no strobe no flash just sunlight ? - awesome
i'm looking at getting the micro hd most of the pics will be around 15-45 ft area

Scott - the Easy Setup Guide on both the DC1400 and Micro HD cameras make it simple to adjust the color correction for your depth when using ambient light, or easily adjust the settings for when you're using a light. The Sea Dragon 2000 light is a nice addition to the Micro HD, as it provides 2000 lumens of light in a very compact package and providing a nice, stable grip for the camera: Micro HD+ Sea Dragon Pro | Sealife Cameras

Scott - the Easy Setup Guide on both the DC1400 and Micro HD cameras make it simple to adjust the color correction for your depth when using ambient light, or easily adjust the settings for when you're using a light. The Sea Dragon 2000 light is a nice addition to the Micro HD, as it provides 2000 lumens of light in a very compact package and providing a nice, stable grip for the camera: Micro HD+ Sea Dragon Pro | Sealife Cameras

Thanks for the advice - I bought a micro hd a couple weeks ago- can't wait to use in March -

Just an FYI... looks like a Hawksbill Turtle because of the jagged edges on the back of the shell.

Back
Top Bottom