Diving condition in Palau?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diving is terrific year round. One more cave is the infamous "Temple of Doom".
Deep water cave where you'll find turtle skeletons of those poor beasts who became disoriented and couldn't find their way out.
Otherwise, the diving is fabulous. We've always dived with Fish N Fins. I think they're definitely the best.

if i were you move your plans to nov. through march.... in aug and sept there is a chance of rain and strong winds... if this happens it will limit greatly the sights you can do...

just got back and the conditions were far from optimal........I wont go out of season ever again...........rough boat rides........lots of rain and wind, and bad viz................

I just got news from my friend that they have confirmed our flight tickets to Palau. And one more thing, the tickets were actually confirmed last month. What a surprise to me! For the first time in my life, I am being "Holidaied"!

Because it's a special offer, so basically there's no way to change the flight at all.

So, no matter what or how it is now, I am going to Palau!

I suppose to take a liveaboard would be a better way to explore around Palau. It's the off-season, would there still be any liveaboard operating at this time in August?

We've got back from Palau with no seasickness at all :D
Were you on the Agressor? Did you see the Tropic Dancer? What do you think? Land or LOB??? Are you posting a report?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom