Diving Concepts inflator adaptor/ old style hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Courtneyf82

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am finally getting tired of the special size inflator hookup on my Diving Concepts Z-Flex, I am looking for the replacement piece that makes the connection the same as a standard bc inflator hose. OR if you want to get rid of your old DC drysuit hoses, I will buy them from you if they are offered at a decent price. Also if you want to be my hero, you could tell me where I could find one onlie, short of calling DC directly. Thanks -Courtney

Just get the piece from a standard BC/Wing inflator and you will be good to go.

I also have a DC Hose that is nearly new that I might be willing to part with for a reasonable offer in you want to stay stock.

Glad you posted, I picked up a DC Z-flex used and am waiting for seals and boots that fit to come in so I can swap them, just checked and i'll be danged if the nipple is different. Removed it and it is fine thread, all my spare bc nipples are coarse, I will be ordering a new nipple. Thank you, I would have been pretty PO'd when my hose didn't fit and I was ready to leak test it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom