Diving Christmas Eve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

biz_nate

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone interested? I can do north coast, though I'd prefer Monterey/Carmel (will have to leave earlier in the day if I do north coast).

Fun diving, spear fishing, whatever. I'm just looking to get underwater.

Cheers,
Ben

Let me know if you don't get any plans, im in limbo right now waiting to hear when my home loan is going to record.

Anyone interested? I can do north coast, though I'd prefer Monterey/Carmel (will have to leave earlier in the day if I do north coast).

Fun diving, spear fishing, whatever. I'm just looking to get underwater.

Cheers,
Ben

Wish I could but I have to work Xmas Eve day. :depressed:

Michelle, working on Christmas Eve? I'm sorry to hear that.

Brandon- thanks for the response. I'll give you a call tonight if you're still interested.

Michelle, working on Christmas Eve? I'm sorry to hear that.

No, only working during the day and probably only half day, but then I'm cooking Christmas dinner for the kids that night.

Are you planning a night dive on Christmas Eve?

Ben, yes do give me a ring, looks like I very well may be able to go tomorrow.

Hey Ben, don't know if you're still up. If you still have those slots and someone who's looking for a buddy, would you call me when you can? Going to bed soon; feel free to call me when you wake up if you don't get this message in the next 30 min or so.

Ben,
Sorry I didn't get this in time... Lobos was mucked up inside the cove but the scooter hoarde was able to punch thru the mist and get out to some good 50ft vis a ways out... I'm sure our SoCal guests will post a report or two soon...

Back
Top Bottom