Diving Camping Windy Point private this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shawn,

I PMed you!

Got it friend.....:D

So far Friday night line up is 6 PM at Windy Point,

Shawn
Brian
Brandon

everyone is certainly welcome to join us for FUN diving. Let us know. I am going home to pack up now.

Shawn O.

There are five spaces available for the Saturday morning charter. If you are interested and want to dive away from the shore, send a reservation request from Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba or show up at Riviera marina by 7:45 so we can depart the dock in time. There is one space left on the afternoon charter, and space is available for both Sunday charters.

This message approved by Scubashawn, John McCain, Hillery Clinton, and Barack Obama......

Last edited:
Got it friend.....:D

So far Friday night line up is 6 PM at Windy Point,

Shawn
Brian
Brandon

everyone is certainly welcome to join us for FUN diving. Let us know. I am going home to pack up now.

Shawn O.

Theres a possibilty me and the family will be there, although by the family I mean all of those so I have to be on my "Mommy Behaviour" which well can be boring, but hey if ya'lls get hungery on sunday morning Ill be making to many breakfest tacos as per usual and feel free to stop on by. That is if we go. Who knows with how life is now a days.

Scubashawn approved this message:

There are five spaces available for the Saturday morning charter. If you are interested and want to dive away from the shore, send a reservation request from Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba or show up at Riviera marina by 7:45 so we can depart the dock in time. There is one space left on the afternoon charter, and space is available for both Sunday charters.

This message approved by Scubashawn, John McCain, Hillery Clinton, and Barack Obama......

I did approve this message...........................:rofl3:''

Shawn O.

Theres a possibilty me and the family will be there, although by the family I mean all of those so I have to be on my "Mommy Behaviour" which well can be boring, but hey if ya'lls get hungery on sunday morning Ill be making to many breakfest tacos as per usual and feel free to stop on by. That is if we go. Who knows with how life is now a days.

Hope you guys make it out. See you at the pond.

Shawn O.

We were there over Memorial Day weekend. Vis was 15 - 20 feet on Saturday dropping to 5-10 on Sunday. Was better below 40 feet than above on Sunday. The wind Saturday night really did a number on the water.

NickC go regardless of the vis. It is still better than staying dry.

scubashawn123 you know the bottle has to be empty as it is still better than staying dry.

Time to replace it I guess. NO word from KValve on this one.

r,

SO

Doh! You guys want to go to the most expensive dive site in town on the last day of the month? Why don't you get paid on the first like the rest of us??? :wink:
Looks like me and LM will be either at Mansfield or WP public side on Sat. Thank god for the county park pass!

Doh! You guys want to go to the most expensive dive site in town on the last day of the month? Why don't you get paid on the first like the rest of us??? :wink:
Looks like me and LM will be either at Mansfield or WP public side on Sat. Thank god for the county park pass!

It's a small price to pay to see friends old and new. :wink:

I don't have that cool park pass. But I did save my quarters this month.

:blinking:

The plan is in motion.

This will probably be my last post before Sunday.

Mike Sweeny is at windy point now, he has claimed the picnic tables and site for us to set up tent city.

Brian, Brandon and myself will be there around 6 PM to meet up and set up to dive with Mike. 4 so far Friday night.

John drops off DIMWIT flag around 7:30 PM and will fly proudly in the camping area between the shade trees.

Anyone else want to join us tonight, please call me at 512- 968-8278 so I can plan accordingly to watch out for you.

Saturday we have about 4 more TSD saying they will show up as early as 9 AM, and one more set of divers possibly be there Sunday.

There you go the last post before we dive safely in the warm waters of Lake Travis.

Have a great weekend swampers.

Back
Top Bottom