Diving Cabo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Loved the web site. Lots of important info, for me. Great pictures too! Thanks...now my only problem is I have to wait 3 months before I get to go.

I second Chuck's endorsement of Amigos Del Mar. Highly recommended for anyone planning to dive in Cabo. We're ready to go back!

Great looking place. Would love to dive Cabo or La Paz in the next few years. I'm sure there is nothing like diving with a Whale Shark. What a thrill.

We were in Cabo last March. I was surprised, as it had really cool weather. The water temp called for 5 mm wetsuits. I didn't dive, (broken toe), but my husband did. He said it was terrific! He was even able to dive with sea lions, (or maybe seals - whatever), anyway he said it was the most exciting diving he has ever done. Hope you see some too.

Rhonda

Kevin and Manolo at Amigos Del Mar gave us excellent advice on the best dives for the daily conditions- which are volatile. Water temp was around 60 last Tuesday on our first dives with them, but warmed up to 80ish on Thursday and Friday + better vis.

Our Cabo Pulmo trip was canceled due to bad conditions, so we did another across the bay trip on Thursday. On the local dives Friday, we went out to the Sea Lion Colony at The Point first. The current was too strong to dive there, but we got to see some of them on the rocks. I hear that they are very playful and fun to dive with. We got to dive with a whitetip reef shark that day instead. Sand Falls are cool, too.

Mantas jumping out of the water by the panga was awesome on the across the bay trips.

The divemaster Fabel was great at finding cool stuff. Alot of puffer fish, eels, triggerfish, parrotfish, goatfish, porkfish, variety of rays, large grouper, sea turtle...

Back
Top Bottom