Diving Binibeca Menorca

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

allysmith

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi guys
I have booked a holiday in Menorca Binibeca

I would like to dive each day in the area but don't know of any dive centres. Not much on google

can anyone help?

Hi

Binibequer [they change the spelling according to the political party in power preference (Castillo or Catalan) ] has a dive center of its own. Its situated in the small harbour at Cala Torret. Binibequer covers the area of coastline of around 1.5 Km from Binibequer Vell to Cala Torret. S'Algar [5Km as the crow flies] to the east also has a well known dive center. If you have a car there are a number of dive centres within 30 mins drive and all good for a change of scenery. Try MENORCA The guide to the Jewel of the Balearics for more info on Menorca. I'm not a diver but my son is and has used a number of centres all over the Island, he's quite active on Yorkshire-divers.com

Thanks Slarti thats a big help.
Dont suppose you remember the name of the dive centre in Binibequer. I tried googling but nothing came up.
I dont have a car so close by is key

I do, I live only a few minutes away. I know it, and most others do, as Diving Cala Torret but its official title is Triton diving center, here's their web site. Triton Diving Center | diving menorca Google 'diving cala torret' for more info and comments. Hope this helps. Buy me a :coke:when your here

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom