Diving at Murray or CSSP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're making a SI here at the lake right now ( 1:00 pm Sat. the 24th) It's warmer in the water then it is on land here at good old Lake Murray....
The water is 59 degrees top to bottom.
Darned those Amish ! They never showed up with the hot towels and Cognac :shakehead:
Theres good food and burgers though.

Lets see....there really is nothing better than Lake Murray in the chilly months of winter.

Add a few great guys like Kunk 35 , Dragon JC, ZzzKing, Timeliner, (me :mooner: )....a bit of chilly temps falling from the low 40's to the upper 30's...some gentle wind...sleet/snow/rain/clouds and some water temps at depth of 57f with more than ample vis of a few feet and you get a class act day of diving and fellowship!

Yep the Amish were off today as I heard it was a holiday.....but Kunk 35 and Dragon JC were filling in with a camp site to please the gods and a hot lunch for all.... and some sweet chic even set the best cookies and fudge--devilish stuff.... :wink:

Life is good........ :D

Glad you guys and gals had a lot of fun! I am sorry I missed it! Boo!
But it just wasn't meant to be. Unfortunate for me.

Not too much verbage to add but I DO have proof that while the rest of you were snug in front of a fire someplace, we were out there pushing the limits! (of stupidity???)

Fortunately, the Love County Sherriff's Office was unaware of the presence of Mr. Poye.

John, Chief Cook and Bottle Washer

Cory, Head of the Order of the Red Dragon

Unidentified nut-job that bugged out prior to second dive. :D

The best part of the deal was hot dog hors d'ouvres with a chaser of monster hamburger around the campfire between dives. Ummmm, doggies!

"Cory, Head of the Order of the Red Dragon"

Sorry, but that dubious honor must go to the Johnny, founder and Welsh leader of the Dragon Divers subchapter of the texas swamp divers!

Sorry John, but Corey handed out the pins and you handed out the food, which was much more filling and tasty. Plus I couldn't come up with another catchy line for him.

Sorry John, but Corey handed out the pins and you handed out the food, which was much more filling and tasty. Plus I couldn't come up with another catchy line for him.

and by posting all of our photos you have handed out all that local law enforcement needs to run us down.

Kunk35 and JC just handed out pins.... You just pulled the pin !! :dork2:

Quick ... Scramble everybody !!!!!

and by posting all of our photos you have handed out all that local law enforcement needs to run us down.

Kunk35 and JC just handed out pins.... You just pulled the pin !! :dork2:

Quick ... Scramble everybody !!!!!

But they have no name for this guy......"Unidentified nut-job"!!:eyebrow:

Just a bunch of Humanoids in black tights with bombs strapped to they're backs.

They had big feet and were wearing masks and it sounded like they all were having trouble breathing !!

Two of them had what looked like Yo-Yo's dangeling from there sides.

They were armed with knives and appeared to brandishing some sort of a Light Sabres as well.

They left a funky , moldy , musky smell where ever them walked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom