Diving at Murray or CSSP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richerso

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone diving at Murray or CSSP on Sat, Nov 24?

Weather for Murray looks good on Sat.,,.... cloudy 37/54/35F 40%rain....I am thinking Kory/John may be up there at Murray.

Gee! Thanks for the encouraging news Tex!

Yeah, John and I will be there in the dragon lair. (that's the tent with the welsh flag flying) I think we are going up Saturday morning. We'll stay Saturday night, and possibly Sunday night. We aren't sure on that one yet. I guess it depends on how cold we get and whether we get tired of being cold.

If you get a chance come on over and introduce yourself!

Kory

Cool! Can do! If I make it up there, I will look for the Welsh flag at . . .. . . Marietta Landing, I assume. You can identify me. I'll be the nerd driving a black F-150 pickup, with dive sticker in the back window with a nerdy radio antenna hanging off the top of my truck -- because I am nerd that way.

I'm feeling the need to get wet as well. I'm thinking Saturday, before you boys get too cold... :)

What time's the first dive of the day?

Alan, since you had such an encouraging weather report, are you heading up there too?

I'm feeling the need to get wet as well. I'm thinking Saturday, before you boys get too cold... :)

What time's the first dive of the day?

Alan, since you had such an encouraging weather report, are you heading up there too?

I think the weather looks pretty good considering it is late Nov.-- :eyebrow:

I am open that day at this point....could use the water time myself....let me make sure its ok with the boss.

I think the weather looks pretty good considering it is late Nov.-- :eyebrow:

I am open that day at this point....could use the water time myself....let me make sure its ok with the boss.

I have to ask the boss as well. My angle will be to take Natalie to visit Grandmother in G'ville for the day. Freeing Mommy up to have a quiet relaxing day that includes a nice mid-afternoon nap. How could she say no to that?

I wonder if there are any people in Paris that are crazy enough to dive in the wintertime...

Hey Kunk! Are you guys going to have a fire going?

Monitoring thread. Haven't really made a decision on Saturday yet. Probably won't make a decision until late Friday night or early Sat am.

Defenite yes on the fire. We're actually talking about going up Friday night. Not sure on that one yet, but we will defenitely be there on Saturday morning. Gonna spend the next two days figuring out what food and such we will have. I'm sure as always, we will bring waayyyy too much. Better safe than hungry! I'm sure I'll have leftovers from today.

Everyone is welcome of course!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom