Diving around Petaluma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubacoastie

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi I will be moving down to Petaluma at the end of next month for about 3 months. I am looking for any good dive shops that do local trips. Thanks for any info

Hey, welcome to P-town. Great shore diving is only an 1:20 away on the north coast. Also, check out north coast divers for good companionship above and under the water.

The North Coast Divers

Welcome to Sonoma County. There should be plenty of people who dive around here. In fact I saw a Coastie last night with a colorful tatoo of an ocean scene on his right arm.

2nd for pinnacles in Novato. Awesome shop and helpful staff always doing classes and trips. If the owner is just gonna dive with buddies he will invite you to tag along. In fact I'm headed there now before o drive to Carmel.

Are there any shops that offer storage of gear I will be staying in barracks and they usally frown on hanging your gear in the shower.

You have a couple of dive shop options from the Two Rock area. Bodega Pro dive which people have already mentioned, not sure if they can store your gear or not they do a couple of freediving trips a year. Closer to Petaluma is a shop on Bodega Ave called Petaluma Sport Shop & Dive, where you can also get a tank filled. Check out the North Coast Divers for local dive trips. Good luck, hope you enjoy the diving.

Bruce

Back
Top Bottom