Diving Anilao Nov 18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby:
nice to hear you met some new ppds. want to plan the christmas party? haha
please do girls... but hold off on the dancing boys... i don't think koya and the others would be too thrilled about it

and let's not even get started with comments about "but they're christmas balls!!!"

Jag

but but but... "but they're really christmas balls!!!"

shugar:
please do girls... but hold off on the dancing boys... i don't think koya and the others would be too thrilled about it

and let's not even get started with comments about "but they're christmas balls!!!"

Jag

jonix:
i'm baaaaaaaaaack! so when's the christmas party thing? :D
no plans pa pre...

i just found out there's a party venue in my apartment compound... it's got a billiard table and videoke

downside is it's in better living paranaque, good side is we can bring all the stuff we want and party till the sun comes up

Jag

Hey Kiddos,
Sorry for taking so long to reply back. Had no internet access until Taipei and then realized I had left the power cable back at the resort (now retrieved by fellow travelers). Unfortunately, I had to deal with a family medical issue once we got back. But we're back home, safe & sound.

Had a wonderful 14 days diving in the Philippines. All but 1 day was in Anilao, diving off the coast there and on Maricaban and Sombrero. Logged 46 dives (including milestone dive #500), visited 20 dive sites and got over 52 hours of bottom time. I haven't even counted how many pics I took.

On the one day we weren't in Anilao, we took a jeepney to Batangas, the ferry to Sabang Beach and met up with Maggie at Big Apple. Maggie, we had lots of fun diving with you and than having dinner with you and Zaida and Petri and the other gentleman (sorry, can't remember his name)! We were a bit shocked to get up for the 530AM ferry departure and still see OLD people partying in the bar as we walked past. Sabang Beach is an interesting place, to say the least...

Other tidbits - had to buy a copy of Scuba Diver with Mr. Veitch's mantis on it in the staging area for the ferry in Batangas...dove lots at Basura at night and enjoyed it every time like a 5 year old opening a Xmas present...my friend Clifford, who shoots video, can now do a hilarious impression of a mantis shrimp...pygmy seahorses rock...I'm now familiar with varieties of San Mig Beer and prefer the pale... loved the view of the Christ figure on the hill that you see on the beach from Basura at night...loved the pink colors of coral and animals (I work for Mary Kay, ya know)...buko pie - mmm...mango tarts - mmm...

scubabum2:
Hey Kiddos,
Sorry for taking so long to reply back. Had no internet access until Taipei and then realized I had left the power cable back at the resort (now retrieved by fellow travelers). Unfortunately, I had to deal with a family medical issue once we got back. But we're back home, safe & sound.

Had a wonderful 14 days diving in the Philippines. All but 1 day was in Anilao, diving off the coast there and on Maricaban and Sombrero. Logged 46 dives (including milestone dive #500), visited 20 dive sites and got over 52 hours of bottom time. I haven't even counted how many pics I took.

On the one day we weren't in Anilao, we took a jeepney to Batangas, the ferry to Sabang Beach and met up with Maggie at Big Apple. Maggie, we had lots of fun diving with you and than having dinner with you and Zaida and Petri and the other gentleman (sorry, can't remember his name)! We were a bit shocked to get up for the 530AM ferry departure and still see OLD people partying in the bar as we walked past. Sabang Beach is an interesting place, to say the least...

Other tidbits - had to buy a copy of Scuba Diver with Mr. Veitch's mantis on it in the staging area for the ferry in Batangas...dove lots at Basura at night and enjoyed it every time like a 5 year old opening a Xmas present...my friend Clifford, who shoots video, can now do a hilarious impression of a mantis shrimp...pygmy seahorses rock...I'm now familiar with varieties of San Mig Beer and prefer the pale... loved the view of the Christ figure on the hill that you see on the beach from Basura at night...loved the pink colors of coral and animals (I work for Mary Kay, ya know)...buko pie - mmm...mango tarts - mmm...
glad you had a great time...come back for more.

Hey, gotta respect the guy who got the cover shot, ya know. Saw a lot of those mantis shrimp on our trip. One of the DM's got one of the pink ones out of its hole - the claws on those things must be a foot long. Mean mofos, when they aren't scattering away from you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom