Diving after Work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greg,
The 30th sounds good. Check with the boss and let me know. Do you want to do Chatfield or somewhere else ? I'm up for anywhere. Ray.

Well, I forgot that I have a dinner date on Thurs night. So back to the other dates.

I have a flag or two, was three, but someone stole it when I was at Jefferson last summer.
I also found a map of the lake bottom, it shows some old pits that were dug. The rocky shore is the best bet for a shore dive, it gets deep quickly..... Not that it's going to be very deep anyway.

They say that diving in the main res is a no go.

Too much boat traffic, and they don't allow it.

So it's the scuba area -or- nothing.

If someone else wants to confirm this, be my guest, but I spoke to two different Rangers, and got the same story from both.

Talk about mixed signals.
I Know it can be dove off a boat, but they also told me you can shore dive if you have floats. I have dove it off our boat last summer......

Well, I think a call to the boss on this one is in order.
I'm nuked for after work dives till I get back into town the week of the 18th.

The Starship Boobieprise is a bit over booked these days...
Mr. Shlock, where the heck is that transporter....... I'm outa here for a while. Talk to you guys later.
Greg

Back
Top Bottom