Diving after kidney and liver transplant

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LynnB hasn't been seen on Scubaboard since May. Hopefully, your question will bring about a return.

Hi Lynn I was just inquiring as to wether you are back diving now as I had a liver transplant 6 months ago would love to hear if it is all going well cheers.Ian
Well first congratulations hope you are doing well! I’m coming up on 9 years in December!
Yes I have been diving since my transplant. But I haven’t been in a while. Was in Turks in august we took the family and grandbaby. It was so expensive and not something we could all do so we chose just to do a private charter and snorkel.
Going to Mexico next week with a friend but since it’s been even longer for her we decided just to snorkel.
Where are you thinking of diving?

Well first congratulations hope you are doing well! I’m coming up on 9 years in December!
Yes I have been diving since my transplant. But I haven’t been in a while. Was in Turks in august we took the family and grandbaby. It was so expensive and not something we could all do so we chose just to do a private charter and snorkel.
Going to Mexico next week with a friend but since it’s been even longer for her we decided just to snorkel.
Where are you thinking of diving?
I am glad you are still diving,I live in Sydney so thinking GBR in 7 months as an ex Padi instructor I just want to go blow some bubbles I really hope you get wet again real soon.Ian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom