Diving, 24 hour surface interval, then flying

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I stand corrected. :D

Wrong choice of words. I should have said contributes, not causes. That's what happens with those late night posts (that was my bedtime).

Doc, correct me if I'm wrong (as I'm sure you will :D ) - keeping hydrated, or hydrating during the hangover, dilutes the toxic by-products lessening their negative effect on the body.

Yes, staying well hydrated before, during and after excess alcohol consumption will mitigate hangover, except pehaps for the next day puffiness of the eyes and face.

Regards.

DocVikingo

PS: Speaking of corrections, there is an error in my post where I state, "...and antidiuretic hormone (ADH) levels rising, then falling, both abnormally." This should read, "...and antidiuretic hormone (ADH) levels falling, then rising, both abnormally. It is urine output levels that increase, then fall, both abnormally.

Thanks for the clarification.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom