DiveTech and Cobalt Coast?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You could try Indies Suites at the north end of Seven Mile Beach. I've stayed there for ten years. The units have a bedroom, and a hide-a-bed in the LR and a kitchen area. It's next to the new Holiday Inn and the beach is across the street where there are lots of things to do.

bridgenet once bubbled...
Noticed Treasure Island Condo's were running about $240/night but there isn't much beach there, anyone know more about further down Seven Mile Beach? I've walked it but can't remember the names of the places other than the big hotels.

Nautilus Apartments

I've personally stayed at Nautilus twice, and the person we went with has stayed there about 9 times. The owners, Frank & Beth, are very nice people. (Grilled with them a few times and enjoy libations on occasion.)

They have Apt, Cottage, and a Studio. Rates are accordingly (see site). Very, Very nice beach!

Here's a pic I took from then back door of the Apts. All 4 units (condo, cottage, & studio) have the same view.

Good Luck.
wb

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom