Dives in Singapore or Malaysia?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anybody from Singapore up for Pulau Aur dives this coming Friday with Bluewater Resort? I'll be coming down from Terengganu and have booked with Bluewater. They said the boat departure will be about 10-11pm from Mersing when the group from SG arrives.

goodeatsfan:
Hope Mike isn't the one who gives you the massages.
Aiyoh!! If you are talking to Bob, the White Manta doesn't have a massage service and I don't do them anyway!:shakehead :p But my wife and I will be on the boat the weekend that I think he is going. It's always good to meet fellow forumers.

Bob
Have a good trip, post a report when you get back.
Victor

Was back from Aur. Newsflash: A 2.5 metre whale shark was spotted near Dayang :)

yah... that's wat I heard from other groups in mersing..... sigh.... all I saw in tioman were a HUGE Turtle, THE SINGLE LARGEST Moray I have ever seen, and a dolphin while on the boat... no complaints

The instructor resurfaced and shouted that after 120 logged dives, finally he saw whale shark.

Come to think of it, 90% of the divers were new OW certified, and already saw whale shark. Life is NOT fair!

For more info, try to contact those from Gill Divers. They were the ones doing the dive last weekend.

goodeatsfan:
yah... that's wat I heard from other groups in mersing..... sigh.... all I saw in tioman were a HUGE Turtle, THE SINGLE LARGEST Moray I have ever seen, and a dolphin while on the boat... no complaints
Oh yes, dolphins were spotted too last weekend, not during dive, but during the dive boat journey. They were jumping around the boat, and the divers asked the boat captain to stop!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom