Dives 06 April 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Quick post...need to work on the shark pic especially!

He was very mellow - letting me practice settings while he snoozed!

This angel is one of a pair that I also used for practice as they were proving to be a bit challenging - over white sand, against the water, against the reef, head up, butt towards camera, moving, kicking up sand and debris...but I like this expression...

And I love the occy's expression...he is clearly waiting for me to push off...so I did!

Got a nice close up of a pretty shrimp, too...

nice pics.. that shark, looks like he has barbels. is he related to the nurse sharks?

The shark...I could just look in that eye forever... there is something threre (green eyes, right?)
The angel fish...looks like one of my kids "no mom...I didn't do it"
The octopus...the coloring is fantastic. When I get that close they just turn red
The shrimp...cute, but not enough for dinner!

Everyone had an abundance of personality on yesterday's dives, that's for sure.

I had never thought about it, but I didn't realise that angel fish had pink tongues!

I need to work with these a bit - especially the shark - but that isn't going to happen for a while. Hope you all like 'em au natural!

Back
Top Bottom