Divers North-Northwest-West of Ft. Worth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cyprian,
Add me to the list...I may not have lots of time, but want to at least take a look at the dates. I am south of FW in Burleson, but this spring early summer has been really weird for me. Hopefuly things settle down, although it is looking like Uncle Sam may have some other plans for me soon.

I'd be interested in meeting divers from this area. I'm over in Aledo. We were supposed to go on the invasion, but life got in the way. Trying to get something together for October-maybe Coz or Roatan.

Cyprian,
Add me to the list...I may not have lots of time, but want to at least take a look at the dates. I am south of FW in Burleson, but this spring early summer has been really weird for me. Hopefuly things settle down, although it is looking like Uncle Sam may have some other plans for me soon.

You got it! I hope you can make a few meetings or dives.

---------- Post Merged at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:07 PM ----------

I'd be interested in meeting divers from this area. I'm over in Aledo. We were supposed to go on the invasion, but life got in the way. Trying to get something together for October-maybe Coz or Roatan.

PM your email and I'll put on on the list. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom