Divers In Oklahoma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wheelietaco

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I was just wanting to know how many members are from Oklahoma.

Thread moved to local forum for more relevant exposure.

wheelietaco:
oh come on, surely im not the only one

The rest of us are too ashamed to admit it. :shakehead

Just Kidding. I know of a handfull of us here. Lakediver is one, Jethroish is another, scubaguy is from here. I'm sure there's a lot more, but these are the names that stick in my head from seeing their posts.

FD

PS, for all of landlocked divers....... lakediver.com is a pretty great site. But it needs more members to share more inland diving spots and keep posts on current conditions for lakes and quarries around the country. I have no affiliation with this site, I just like it.

I am from Oklahoma and dive a lot in the general area. I will have to echo what fire diver said about lakediver.com---> it is an awesome site...although I can't say I have no affiliation with it, but that wouldn't cloud my judgement...would it??? :)

I live in Owasso, just north of Tulsa.

fire_diver:
The rest of us are too ashamed to admit it. :shakehead

Yes. That would be me. LOL

I'm temporarily stuck here (Owasso) until I can get relocated back to Houston.

Richard

My wife and I just moved to Tulsa a couple of months ago. We still have more boxes than furniture in our house. :)

Are there any good dive sites near (say within two hours or so) Tulsa? We dove the scuba park in Tenkiller last year and the vis was pretty bad. I hear that Table Rock and Beaver Lake are pretty good but I wondered if there were any places closer to home.

alright some okies came out of hiding. don't you just love it here:55: i go to tenkiller. where all do you go

I am from Oklahoma as well as cyclical here.

We plan on diving Tenkiller June 25th. We haven't dove it yet, but we heard some good things about it recently.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom