Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pstrika

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Dear community - I've been working hard on improving divers-hub.com. A few updates:
  • we now have 42 dive operators in the platform (from Stuart to Key West) from which 31 have live diving calendars in divers-hub.com. We have also updated the "Operators" section to provide a better view
  • divers-hub.com can help you track the sites you visited - and show dive trips near you going to sites that you have not! Once registered, check under you name on the navigation bar on the left and look for "My Visited Sites" - easy drag and drop
  • we now have 370 dive sites with numbers, videos, pictures, suggestions, etc loaded in the platform. If you see anything missing, let us know! I think we cover most of what's available from Stuart to Key West
  • The ocean conditions predictor has also seen some improvements. It's much more accurate than what it used to be. We are also including live readings from buoy currents in Fort Lauderdale and Miami (cool feature! IMHO)
  • we now have also a "Wreck Diving" calendar with all dives going out. Check on the calendar section
We do have a roadmap of features coming, but would like to hear from the community! Please send me your suggestions.

Remember, divers-hub.com is free and will always be.

Happy diving - and planning with divers-hub.com :)

Awesome updates. I really like the website and how easy it makes gathering information in one place. I do have to ask how this site is funded. Is it donation/add based or do the dive operators pitch in? Either way, I appreciate what you are doing. Keep up the good work.

Awesome updates. I really like the website and how easy it makes gathering information in one place. I do have to ask how this site is funded. Is it donation/add based or do the dive operators pitch in? Either way, I appreciate what you are doing. Keep up the good work.
Thanks! It's all coming from my pocket now... honestly it is not massive money, mostly time consuming but I believe in the final product and think it's a good tool for divers. More features coming!

I think this is a really, really useful service for traveling divers who may be daunted by the sheer number of providers in Florida.

This gives folks a one-stop-shop to start their research rather than having to piece it all together with that niggling doubt in the back of the mind that they might be overlooking a gem.

Very well done!

I just joined and was wondering if you may include the panhandle later on. We are planning a trip next spring to the panhandle and next summer to the Jupiter to Pompano area

I just joined and was wondering if you may include the panhandle later on. We are planning a trip next spring to the panhandle and next summer to the Jupiter to Pompano area
It's the idea. Wanted to have SFLO solid and then expand. Lot's of good operators in the Panhandle - and lots of new wrecks! Fingers crossed, we may see the SS United States soon!

I think this is a really, really useful service for traveling divers who may be daunted by the sheer number of providers in Florida.

This gives folks a one-stop-shop to start their research rather than having to piece it all together with that niggling doubt in the back of the mind that they might be overlooking a gem.

Very well done!
Thanks! Will keep working on this - I'm really enjoying the ride!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom