Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I wrote the code for this. Right now we have JDC, Scuba Works, Emerald and Jupiter Scuba Diving (Kyalami). Let me know if we are missing some here - agree we want to have most of them (if not all of them!)
I later realized they were under West Palm. I was trying to use the filter and didn't see Jupiter. I'd split Boynton out too.

Nice resource. It would be great if, when selecting a site, there is an option for only a user's favorited ops appear in the Upcoming Trips window.

Nice resource. It would be great if, when selecting a site, there is an option for only a user's favorited ops appear in the Upcoming Trips window.
Thanks for the feedback Dan! If you check on your profile preferences, you will see the option to use "locations" as the favorite filter criteria (and then enable the "favs" filter in upcoming trips) - but not sure if this is what you are suggesting. Right now, filters are not being daisy chained - but for sure will work on getting this implemented.

Thanks for the feedback Dan! If you check on your profile preferences, you will see the option to use "locations" as the favorite filter criteria (and then enable the "favs" filter in upcoming trips) - but not sure if this is what you are suggesting. Right now, filters are not being daisy chained - but for sure will work on getting this implemented.
Thanks. That gets it close to what I suggested.

Best way to describe what I mean is, if I am looking to dive a specific site, only trips offered by favorited ops appear in the "upcoming" window when I click on that particular site. Similar to what is already available in the "Recommended" window on my Dashboard, however showing a specific location and favorites at the same time in that window does not work.

All that being said, I would cater this to divers who, unlike me, dive the area regularly. I get to FL 1-2 times a year max.

@pstrika Sea Monkeys, Amoray, John Pennekamp, Pirate's Cove and Bluewater Divers in keys
Aqualife in Pompano Beach
And change Key Dives' address

Thanks. That gets it close to what I suggested.

Best way to describe what I mean is, if I am looking to dive a specific site, only trips offered by favorited ops appear in the "upcoming" window when I click on that particular site. Similar to what is already available in the "Recommended" window on my Dashboard, however showing a specific location and favorites at the same time in that window does not work.

All that being said, I would cater this to divers who, unlike me, dive the area regularly. I get to FL 1-2 times a year max.
Thanks Dan! - great feedback. The way I thought of that use case was on "My wishlist". Basically when you are browsing dive sites (say you go to the search box and type "Lady Luck"), there is a button on the top left that will allow to include that site to your wishlist. Then in your dashboard (the card in the bottom) should show you the list of your wished sites with the next upcoming scheduled trip for that site.
1722448361501.png
If you don't want to add the site. to your wishlist, you can browse the site page, and there will be a card with upcoming trips scheduled for that site.
1722448469578.png

👆🏼this is for the wreck "Eagle" in Islamorada
I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR FEEDBACK!

Great site! Well done. Very unique...not sure if there's anything else like this anywhere in the world. I look forward to you evolving it. Right away, the Tech Dives filter is super useful, as I usually need to manually hunt around for them site to site.

If you want to cross-reference the dive charters you have with the list I have in my blog posting here, there could be a few that you've missed:
(Also, if you think your site is ready for prime time, I'd be happy to include a link to it)

Great site! Well done. Very unique...not sure if there's anything else like this anywhere in the world. I look forward to you evolving it. Right away, the Tech Dives filter is super useful, as I usually need to manually hunt around for them site to site.

If you want to cross-reference the dive charters you have with the list I have in my blog posting here, there could be a few that you've missed:
(Also, if you think your site is ready for prime time, I'd be happy to include a link to it)
Thanks Chris! I love the blog! - specially this "...The final guideline I’ll share is to just be courteous and don’t do anything stupid..."
I flagged a few operators that I didn't have in the radar. Will work to add them. I'm currently working on improving the weather page as well - have just added live marine current data read from buoys.
The site is ready for mainstream - from now on there are small adjustments I'm working on, but it's pretty stable (as far as I could test). I'll be delighted if you could add a link in your blog!
I'm also planning to add a "additional resources" section in divers-hub.com (with your permission, I'd like to include your blog in there).

Thanks, Pablo

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom