Divers Found Drifting Way Offshore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear Christie. Your FN Hilarious. Totally 100% accurate. Why would I make up some story like this for self promotion? I say factual information. I dont need to mention names for curious minds. Anyone wants to know just ask me when you see me. Ill take you right over to the captain who rescued the divers and he will tell you same. Christie misses Dave so much she just trying to stir crap with anyone on here.
Hey y'all, be careful—Dave is watching.

I'm pretty sure Tim Berners-Lee envisioned something substantially different than what we have today.
Yeah. I remember in I think 1994 seeing a notice that there would be a demonstration in the university engineering building of something called a web browser. Out of curiosity I went, and sat in a darkened computer lab watching the big screen as the presenter jumped from CERN's computers to all over the world. It was amazing! The internet, pure and undefiled (except, I suppose, for some of the alt.sex part of Usenet).

Why would I make up some story like this for self promotion?
It's all too common these days, more so on the net. Since you refused to give information, we can only wonder.

WELCOME TO DRAMA CLUB
8806558.jpg

The boat the divers came from can hold up to 30 passengers.
This actually explains a lot……So thankful the divers were found. Would be good to require a Diver check system for at least the large/cattle boat ops.

This actually explains a lot……So thankful the divers were found. Would be good to require a Diver check system for at least the large/cattle boat ops.
It was pretty obviously an irresponsible operation (presumably by some friend of the OP, else why won't he name it?). Why would you expect even a roll call?

Why would you expect even a roll call?
And at a bare minimum, count heads.
Even the 'cattle boats' ask time , depth and tick you off the list here.
Dickwits. :no:

And at a bare minimum, count heads.
Even the 'cattle boats' ask time , depth and tick you off the list here.
Dickwits. :no:
Given that we have no details about what did or did not happen, we don't know what was or was not done wrong. They can't rightly "tick you off the list" if you don't return to the boat after the dive. For all we know, they did have a diver check system and call roll and knew the divers were missing from the outset. We just don't have the details or the timeline to know how the divers came to be missing, when the boat knew they were missing, or what the boat did when they realized they were missing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom