Diver's Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MyDiveLog:
Have fun & let us know how it went!

Phil
Thanks for the advice! That all makes sense, so in at Boat Cove and out at Diver's will most likely be the plan.

I don't think that Jim and I have good enough air consumption yet for the underwater adventure from Boat Cove to Deadman's. With medium exertion, I think we're running at about a .68 SAC rate. I haven't really been concentrating on properly figuring out my current SAC rate, so this is more of a guesstimate on my part. Jim can probably give us a more accurate figure, since he is diving an air integrated computer and our air consumption seems to be almost identical. We'll be there soon enough though!

A surface swim to Deadman's and then a little navigation trip to Diver's from Deadman's might be an interesting dive though.

Christian

So Jim,

We can meet at the top of the two stairs between Divers and Fisherman's (Boat). Shall we say at between 8:30 and 9am like last week?

Christian

That's the plan, Stan. Gotta remember to get my tanks filled tonight...

mccabejc:
That's the plan, Stan. Gotta remember to get my tanks filled tonight...
Don't forget your weights!

I'm looking for a buddy to dive Laguna Diver's or Shaws btw Oct 26 - 31... I'm new to diving...I just became certified, and haven't gone diving since the class, but I have all of my gear, and am anxious to go back out...

-RS

email me rstds@yahhoo.com

soulMiner:
I'm looking for a buddy to dive Laguna Diver's or Shaws btw Oct 26 - 31... I'm new to diving...I just became certified, and haven't gone diving since the class, but I have all of my gear, and am anxious to go back out...

-RS

email me rstds@yahhoo.com
You might want to consider driving down to La Jolla for our big dive on Oct. 30th. There will be lots of us for you to dive with. Plus, as a new diver, it's a great opportunity to meet lots of people to dive with in the future.

Christian

headhunter:
You might want to consider driving down to La Jolla for our big dive on Oct. 30th. There will be lots of us for you to dive with. Plus, as a new diver, it's a great opportunity to meet lots of people to dive with in the future.

Christian

Ok, what time, and where do you meet? i.e. cross streets? How many tanks? How many divers?

-Rory

soulMiner:
Ok, what time, and where do you meet? i.e. cross streets? How many tanks? How many divers?

-Rory
Hi Rory,

Read through these two "sticky" threads at the top of the SoCal forum for all of the info on our little Oct. 30th La Jolla get together:

Wrinkles' October 30th Dive in La Jolla And Beach BBQ

Wrinkles' October 30th Air Fills, Rental and Purchasing needs

You can also sign up for the day, so that we can plan for the correct amount of food, etc. here:

Public Calendar: 10/30/2004 Wrinkles Dive and Beach BBQ in La Jolla

soulMiner:

-Rory
Hi Rory,

Read through these two "sticky" threads at the top of the SoCal forum for all of the info on our little Oct. 30th La Jolla get together:

Wrinkles' October 30th Dive in La Jolla And Beach BBQ

Wrinkles' October 30th Air Fills, Rental and Purchasing needs

You can also sign up for the day, so that we can plan for the correct amount of food, etc. here:

Public Calendar: 10/30/2004 Wrinkles Dive and Beach BBQ in La Jolla

Hope to see you there!

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom