Diver's Breakfast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since I'm trying to burn off a little extra "insulation" from my work as a marine biologist on a cruise ship (such food), my pre-dive breakfasts are largely coffee, orange juice, a banana and a bagel. It works for me but your mileage may vary.

Dr. Bill

Black or white pudding makes it a full Irish breakfast :wink: People always look at me funny cause I love proper Irish black pudding before it's cooked. And the one thing you left off that I always see on a full english is fried plum tomatos from a tin :puke:

Personally I eat very little before a dive, a couple of nutri-grain bars, a yoghurt and loads of water. Afterwards is a totally different story. I don't know what it is but being in the water, swimming, boarding, diving whatever just makes me sooooo hungry :)

Depends on what I did the night before, how delicate my stomach is feeling, what the seas are expected to be like, and if I remebered to take my seasickness pills the night before.

Scrambled eggs, biscuits and white sausage gravy with a big jug of coffee usually does it for me.

The fish seem to like it too. :D

Marc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom