divergal80

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divergal80

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Howdy, think I've done this intro bit before but I'm being prompted to go again, soooo, this is me: long-time diver, 5K+ dives, LOVE being in the water, have dived off every continent in every ocean, but SoCal underwater still my first love. I'm L.A. County/NAUI instructor-certified (retired from teaching), also for cave & other stuff. Lost my eternal dive sweetheart, and my favorite buddy is sometimes not available. Since I'm an avid u/w photog, I'm not an ideal buddy unless I dedicate the dive to sharing and not to photography, a condition I'm sure all photographers will admit to. Looking forward to participating in this forum.

Hi Divergal80,

Would be happy to tag along on photo ops! I am not into power diving, seeing how far and fast I can dive! I am a fan of Maxbottomtime's photos and obviously he must take it slow and to focus on all those nudis hiding in plain sight.

Drop a note and let me know. Right now I have plenty of free time for diving!

I agree with you about SoCal diving. I was able to dive some unique places in the world due to a military career, and live in So. FL now. The biggest thing I miss is the kelp, I love the coral but there is something magical about kelp to me.

Welcome to the 'board!!!

Love the So.Cal kelp too...... feel free to drop on down to your local forum and join in our fun here:

SoCal - ScubaBoard

We would love to see some of your art...thanks.

Love to dove myself, and welcome back.if you need a tag a long in on a shore dive fri or sat's let me know, gear is always ready.

Back
Top Bottom