Diver Tattoos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Matthews

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Divers with tattoos. Remember to keep it clean. I have a unicorn on my right bicep, a pegasus on my left bicep, and a hard to define serpent around a dagger on my left forearm. I am slated to get a crane on my back this fall.

I've got a Social Distortion dancing skeleton on my right shoulder blade, the Bud Man on my left ankle, and a manta with a sea turtle on it's back on my left shoulder...

Davil

I have a butterfly on the of my back in the middle and a heart with a rose on the front of my hip.

For me, a semi tribal, semi celtic seahorse named Rich. Named after the person who showed me my first tiger tail seahorse, frog fish and leaf fish. No doubt, the seahorse was the most artistically attractive thing to put on my body. I eventually decided to put it on my right foot. Rich was also the only widely tatooed person who tried to disuade me from getting a tattoo, thus, leading me to name the seahorse after him. So that when the day arrives when I regret it, I will always remember his advice.

I now have 3 tattoos... I don't regret any.

I have lived in Switzerland and have gone to this amazing artist in Lucerne. She is specialized on Polynesian tattoos, and over the last 4 years we've done a huge and absolutely great Maori/Tahiti style tribal.
On my upper body it's on both arms, over the shoulders on the chest and back (it's one huge piece), plus two big bands going around each upper thigh.
The whole piece fits together, is very varied but the overall form is symmetrical, and the tribal shapes follow the anatomy.
I feel utterly complete now =)

Celtic shamrock on my left shoulder blade.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom