Diver in the Shot.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSky

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I posted this on an older thread, then decided to start a new one.

I would like to see any of your photos that have a combination of diver and marine life.

I think these photos are becoming few and far between.

One reason they are scarce is people either love or hate photos with divers in them. Personally, I don't want divers in my photos, although I must say yours is one of the better ones I've seen. I just prefer the natural world down there.

BTW, you don't need to post the same photo or post more than once...it helps the board save on bandwidth.

One reason they are scarce is people either love or hate photos with divers in them.

I agree, but this must mean that the people who love them can post some?

ScubaSky once bubbled...
I agree, but this must mean that the people who love them can post some?

Absolutely! As long as you only post them once! :wink:

Here's one of my favorite photos showing Jeff Williams ( Owner of NorthWestDiver.com ) and one of the friendly wolf eels at Sunrise ( near Tacoma, Washington ).

jeffwolfie.jpg

Notice any family resemblance? :D

I tried to Delete the other Post but it wouldn't let Me?

I have some pics of the friendly Wolf Eels at Sunrise here is just one!:rolleyes:

I don't mind picture with divers as long as it was not one of my friend purposefully trying to pose and ask me to take a picture of them.
fb00ccc6.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom