Diver Dennis doing the Cathay Asia tour?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
i'd think i'm heading off to pg soon. don't know if you remember me but we've met last march :D

At the DOR right? I remember...lots of folks were here then. Drop me a line when you're coming down.

Yes, I'm here in PG at the start of my 3 month Asian tour. The new restaurant is fantastic and the diving is always good here. David, you would love the new resto, the same as Tokos on Dumaguete but the food is even better. Ami says hi David.

We are here until the 3rd of October and then onto Bali for 3 weeks. I'm traveling alone to Palau and Yap after that and then to Malaysia after a rest stop back in Manila. I'm going back to Canada in December.

David, we might be going back to Dumaguete in February and then back here to PG. You should think about your return performance here around that time...:wink:

Well, I have to go dive again...he he he :)

Hi Dennis, good dive mate!!!!!! admired ....dive...dive...dive
Where you stay in Mabul or Kapalai?

matt_reed:
He's too busy diving and stuffing himself with the delicious food in the new resto! :D
gosh how subtle....

can i mention my Philippines 2007 photo workshop now?!

:D :D

ishbaby:
wow. . . can i work as ur secretary and personal travel agent dennis? lol
i second that request Dennis....

for her, i look crap in a skirt....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom