Diver Attacked At Venice Beach!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ask CHuck AKA "nofish" about his attacker. It wasn't no pinfish LOL more like a remora...... 5 minutes of pere hell for him and I chasing that thing around his tank, neck, arms, and then his neck and tank again.

i guess its something else i gotta watch out for.or start wearing my hood. oh well the megs i found were worth it

It sounds like you were attacked by the illusive and highly crafty Saber-toothed Bream, it's a good thing that it was only a pup for had of been fully grown you would not be with us to tell this tale. Scientists have long believed that this species of fish died out during the last Ice Age however with the reports of several recent attacks by the Saber-tooth it has become apparent that not only are they alive and well but that they have successfully made the transition from fresh to salt water. Alert they media!

rebelmandziukan:
i guess its something else i gotta watch out for.or start wearing my hood. oh well the megs i found were worth it

I so need to dive there! I am looking for someone to help me find the great places to find MEG teeth! Do you need a dive buddy? I will protect ya from that evil ear eating fish! LOL!
*smooches*
Carolyn:sharks:

I'm a bit confused, but I take it we're calling all out war on these, what are they?, Peckerfish?

I'll shoot and kill fish all day, but I don't like the sound of these ones. I'm not getting in the water... Too risky.

Randolphscott:
I'm a bit confused, but I take it we're calling all out war on these, what are they?, Peckerfish?

I'll shoot and kill fish all day, but I don't like the sound of these ones. I'm not getting in the water... Too risky.

Well just make sure your "parts" are all tucked away safe and sound! :wink:
I think you should be ok! LOL! And people are more afraid of sharks LOL!

The littlest fish can have the most ferocious bite!

*smooches*
Carolyn:sharks:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom