DiveNav has closed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have made this thread and the new thread stickies.

Has anyone used these resources for replacement sensors in the US recently? I'm scheduling multiple trips this year that may actually have a chance of occurring; I would like to have a working CooTwo; just want to see if anyone has used these links recently?

Last summer I got the 02 sensor, and in the fall I got the CO sensor. Both from links here...

Reach out to Tiffany! - I got the CO sensor from them
I got the O2 sensor from DGX...

Has anyone used these resources for replacement sensors in the US recently? I'm scheduling multiple trips this year that may actually have a chance of occurring; I would like to have a working CooTwo; just want to see if anyone has used these links recently?
I got mine in this weekend, but it wasn't Tiffany that answered the email (but I sent it to that address). The person I dealt with was Janet. just replace the Tiffany in the other email address with Janet. For me in South Carolina, both sensors were $35 each and it cost about $19 to ship.

Does anyone have a dl link for the android app? It looks like the android version was removed from the store and I was a bonehead and didn't think about it when upgrading phones.

Does anyone have a dl link for the android app? It looks like the android version was removed from the store and I was a bonehead and didn't think about it when upgrading phones.
If you still have the old phone with the app on it, lookup apk extractors. You can move the installed app (a .APK file) to the new phone and install it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom