Divemaster training in Indonesia?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mulegeman

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am currently an PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and will be in SE Asia from mid May to late September 2009. I want to get at least my divemasters and maybe further training as an instructor. Where is the best (your opinion) place to get this training? Any other tips?
My goal is to someday work as a divemaster at a dive shop.
Thanks!
Sam

Or Lumba Lumba on Pulau Weh - great dives, with some challenging sites, and some more gentle ones. Great marine life and colourful reefs. You also have a house reef directly in front of the dive centre, which is great for practising skills and navigation (and finding cool macro creatures too....)

Last edited:
How are the prices at these places??
Check the web-pages and e-mail them. I know at Lumba Lumba the price varies depending on how much experience and how much equipment you have.......

Are all prices similar and are there better deals for doing your divemaster all at once?

The best way to do the DM course is all at once as an internship.....

for another great experience you can do your Dive master internship in Bali with Air Diving Academy or with Scuba School Indonesia. they're both very experienced and their Instructor had more then 4000 dives around Bali. and also you will have a chance to see the oceanic sunfish or mola-mola which they will come up from end of June till Oct at around Bali's underwater.

I am also thinking about doing my divemaster this summer in Bali, i wanted to start my own forum thread but i can't work out how to do it. which dive centre is the most higley recommended from the outcome of this forum??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom